Monday, August 23, 2010

Me and myself

I'm Sheng Xiang from 1p4.

Information:
I only have an older sister with my parents at home.We lived in HDB flats and I graduated from Chua Chu kang Primary School.I was Chinese-educated and I communicate using Chinese at home.

Basically, I loved sports like basketball and badminton. They make me feel refreshed after a tiring day.However, I also loved strategic games like the Chinese Chess. Like everyone, I listened to songs in my freetime and I preferred Chinese songs to English songs. I would occassionally go for a jog in the park a stone's throw away from my house.

My favourite colour is green, no particular reasons, it just look soothing to my eyes. I loved to be organised and I normally sort out my tasks in notebooks and put the worksheets in my file.

No comments:

Post a Comment